Saturday, May 19, 2018

Sew Chaotically! - A coral Basic InstincT


My #basicinstinctshirt by Sasha went together perfectly and works well with any bottom!!!  I decided Roo needed one too.  When I found this super luscious and silky jersey from Mood, I know it would be just the thing!  And it could not have gone better with her wardrobe re-boot....

You may remember the wardrobe review and repair post!
....which included the purple ruched top, along with the Purple Work-out Top and the coral Faux Wrap Dress!
So now...The Sasha Basic InstincT!!!
I can't tell you how nice this pattern is!!!  It is perfectly drafted and so easy to dress up or down!
Again, Roo was a sport, letting me snag a photo before we ran off to our work out!  I know she'll get lots of use out of this top at work and play!
Seriously, y'all!!  You gotta check out Sasha!  Here's a link to her blog:  Secondo Piano  She makes the coolest things and includes lots of inspo on how to hack her very own pattern - Basic InstincT ( a t-shirt pattern).  And crazy woman!  As if that's not enough, the pattern is FREE!!!!!
Thanks, Sasha!  Sew Chaotically!!! - les

1 comment: