Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Sew Chaotically! - Another afghan. "Soft grey and white with story books!"


A dear one of mine shared with me the sweetest news!!!  She's having a little boy this summer!!!  I screeched and danced and asked, "What are you thinking for the nursery?"  "Soft grey and white with a story book theme, " she answered.  I got busy...



I love books, good children's books in particular!!!  So, it was hard for me to choose, but this selection includes three of the top faves of my own children!

All done and ready for cuddles and stories!!  Pretty close on my yarn reckoning, don't you think?  Loving my project bag this same sweet little mama gave me (It was fate that hers be the first project it held!!!) along with the collection of crochet needles and tools Ruthie gave me!  Ready for a new project!!!  Sew chaotically!!! Happy pi day!!!!  - c

No comments:

Post a Comment