Sunday, February 18, 2018

For J and F, Ed, Stevie and all my other more northern peeps!!!


SPRING is sprung!!!  She's coming!  I know you may still be snow blow'n....but she is on her way.  Here is a first taste of mine...

Maybe I should eat it?  Or make it into a paste?  Everything Cures Melanoma!!! (And yes, we're up to installment #9 - with no actual cure!)  I think I'll just love it!
She may not look like much right this minute (speckled leaf to the right) but I am pleased to see her.  She is one of two trout lilies I have planted along the edge of my creek.  They have yet to bloom, but they have come back every year. 
Here's one in Cades Cove doing her thing!!!
With all the nasty that life and weirdos and melanoma can dish out - it is still a Wonderful World (Thanks, Louis!)!

If you want a bigger and even more beautiful look at SPRING in what I also consider "my backyard" ~ check this out:  April in Cades Cove, 2015.

"I see trees of green, red roses, too.   I see friends shaking hands, saying 'How do you do?'  They're really saying, 'I love you!'"     ~ Oh, YES!!!! - les

No comments:

Post a Comment