Thursday, July 13, 2017

Sew Chaotically! - Crochet!


I have made MANY afghans!!!  Here are just a few!









Sadly, I don't have a pic of the red one for Tammy.  Danita's golden one. Kate's pink and brown one. The pink, black and white one (Girlie Zebra, don't 'cha know?) for Bella.  The pink and grey one for Emery.  The red and blues ones made as reflecting images of the other I made for the kids when they were little.  Fred's blue one.  Rosie's pink one.  B's other blue one. The two I made for Charlie and Shane.  A green one for my sister.  The pink and purple one for Roo.  The grey one for Fred-o. Two made for my parents.  Hmmm.....  They are not fancy. The effort is a mindless, enjoyable task for me. My challenge is to make them fit the user's style and wishes.

And now there is this one....
For Baby Boy Brewer!!!
I know, it hardly seems necessary in July.  But...eventually!

Thanks, Granny.  You gave me so many gifts.  "Suzzy" kittens. The value of books, reading, a hand written letter.  The ability to stand tall even when my 5'9" self was taller than everyone around me.  To respect others.  To believe in myself and wear heels.  To crochet.  To enjoy life today...rather than save our "special" things for a someday that will never come.  You meant more to me than you will ever know.   Love, Cess

1 comment: