Sunday, May 28, 2017

Sew Chaotically! - Me Made May - Week 4


Can't believe I've worn something Me Made every day for 4 weeks in a row!!!  You are all probably more than tired of it by now!  It will be over soon....but here's this week's recap....
FINALLY!!!!  Got this dress the way I want it.  The "bow" was so thick and large...it was driving me crazy!!!  Faux wrap dress - McCall's 6884  I cut it down and used a cute button I got from Maiwa during our Vancouver trip.

Still loving this dress!  Fit and flare dress - M7244
Quite excited about this little skirt, one of two I made just the other day on -
 Double Decker Skirt Day

There is no better light jacket for a suddenly cool spring day or over active air conditioning than
 A Morris Blazer
In a search for needed buttons....I got ALLLLLL the buttons!!!  Sew... I made another Sorbetto!

My efforts on Saturday were recovering this kitty attacked chair for Roo, using scraps from a skirt I've already cut out and the legs from two pairs of pants destined for the garbage bin.  Let's see what you do with this, Friday!!!
Ta dah!!!  Certainly my magnum opus of Me Made May!  Right proud of this one!!  Details to be blogged soon!
Enjoy your "me mades" every day!! - love, c

No comments:

Post a Comment