Monday, July 4, 2016

Sew Chaotically! - "Make me a crazy one!" she said.

"Oh, Mommy! I love it!" she said.
"Make me a crazy one!" she said.
"In bright colors with a wild print.  Let Daddy pick out the material!" she said.

All this was when I stopped by Roo's place after work while wearing this:




You may remember when I made it here:  Sew Chaotically! - A day off ASCO and a day of 'dress'!

A little linen shift with a high/low hem....

As most of you can probably tell...what Rosie wants - Rosie gets!!!
 
I think this should fit the bill!!!  But, I picked out the fabric!  Hee hee!  I think it works as Independence Day fireworks all by itself! Happy 4th!! Sew Chaotically!!!  love, c

3 comments:

  1. It turned out great! That is the perfect simple pattern for a wild print!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she likes it! Wore it to a party this past weekend!!! love you!

      Delete
  2. Reminds me of. Some pants I used to have

    ReplyDelete