Wednesday, October 1, 2014

How am I?

I really can't complain!  I've been feeling well.  Very few arthralgias or mouth ulcers these days.   Rashes remain pretty itchy and frequent. Occasionally, there are red flares to my peptide injection sites, but they are itchy, not at all painful.  I spent the past 6-9 months working a good bit extra, but am now able to cut down to twice weekly 12 hour shifts, so that will be nice for a bit.  I run 2-4 miles on most off days. Once a week Roo has me doing speed work with her, where she pushes my times below 8 minute mile pace. When she does her 10+ mile runs (Crazy girl is training for another 1/2 marathon!!) I have been biking with her.  Having fun with my various sewing, crocheting, cooking, gardening, and reading projects...as ever.  Love my precious time with family and friends.

  
Summer dresses AND summer flowers!
Contrasting afghans for two special girls!


 And there's gotta be a couple bow ties for B!!

Spending some time pondering... If this is the beginning of more time....how do I make the very most of it?  What can I do that needs to be done???  So, yeah....I guess this about sums it up!!!!

It can't get much better than this, now can it?  Wishing you each my best!!! - c

7 comments:

  1. Oooooo! Pretty dresses! I especially like the cobalt blue one! I'm glad you have been feeling well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Hee hee! B is cray cray! Thought I'd been hacked for a minute there! ;)

      Delete
  3. This is the month of F.O.U.R years NED!!!! I'd say you're doing pretty damn good!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jeanne, You are the Sweetest!!! Your support means more than you will ever know. Have fun with Thing K1 and Thing K2!!!

      Delete
  4. Love this post! Live the life!

    ReplyDelete