Wednesday, July 9, 2014

For Elaine....

Best of luck tomorrow!!!!  You are going to be FINE!  Heck, you are already ahead of me!!!  When I had my injections for sentinel nodes...it was much more than a "bee sting"!  It was quite painful indeed!  Glad things have improved over the past 11 years!!!  What's more...some BE-ATCH!!!! ...may she rot in you know where...barred the door when my husband tried to follow me into the nuclear med area!  Wasn't gonna happen!  No matter what!!  And...it didn't.  And...I lived (both in that moment and in the larger picture!!!).  But!  Very glad that your experience went ever so much better already!  You are gonna do great.  Hang in there.  It will be hard.  But YOU will be.....tre's bien!!! 

Je vous souhaite bien mon ami!  c

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! The nurse said they're using a much less caustic dye these days. Thank goodness!

    I'm on my way to the hospital right now, ready to kick a little melanoma behind.

    It's a beautiful day in Chicago and I'm ready to go! Thank you for your support.

    ReplyDelete