Wednesday, July 30, 2014

50 is nifty! SURPRISE(s)!!!

I have been dealing with some seriously sneaky people!!!! 
Breakfast and coffee in bed.  In a mug that somebody had been given a few years back!!!
#bedhead  #makeupfree  #nofilter  #yeswerecycle
But....to back up a few steps...This past weekend I learned some PEOPLE had conspired...



And created a beautiful dragonfly print, placed on a cute Tee and bag, with extra book marks and signed with two thumbprints!!!!

That a gal can style up...

...or down!!!  



And the conspiracy continued!!!! 
If that wasn't enough....Peds Care Peeps are sneaky too!!!!




My dear ones gave me a surprise lunch with amazing baked beans, fresh tomatoes and cukes, potato salad, coleslaw, green bean casserole, cantaloupe, watermelon and berries, chicken fingers, TWO cakes...delicious lemon and yummy NUT FREE chocolate!!!  Balloons!!  Beautiful Birthday Tables!  An amazing "card"!!  50 candles!!  Yes, really!!  I was certain we were going to set off the smoke alarms!!! AND they kept it a complete SURPRISE!!!! Wish I had pics of all of you!!! But, this was the best I could do...since those crazy folks actually expect us to WORK!!!!  Thanks to each and every one of you.  You make my days brighter...everyday!!!

And though it is not a birthday....
Pay day is a pretty awesome day, too!

There have been so many sweet notes and emails.  I appreciate them every one.  To be honest, this was not a milestone I really thought I'd see.  A sweet, surprise note from Steven got me thinking....

Half a century.  In a blink.  How amazing.  How lucky.  I am feeling very weird and amazed and tearful and awesome and pleased and undeserving and grateful...to be here...with friends...like all of YOU. 
 
Do not regret growing older.  It is a privilege denied to many. ~ unknown

Thanks to all my dear ones for making my world special.  Thanks for sharing YOU with me. - c

1 comment:

  1. I'm so thankful you are still here with me! I hope you will be for many years to come! You have some great and secretive co-workers! Happy, happy birthday! (And, Rose, I really like that shirt! :)

    ReplyDelete