Tuesday, March 4, 2014

My favorite day ~ March Forth...with a special pic/vid for J& F!!!!

My sweet love, said, "Come on!  You have to come outside for a minute!!  Come on!"  And there it was, the first crocus of Spring.  Yes, Spring...shall come!!!  Again!  So, March Forth!  With spirit and determination and beauty and love.  All for you today, J!  All for you!!!!

Scroll down just a bit on the link below.  Forget all the shadow business.  You and F are the peeps who show me the way, teach me who I want to be.....and no!...you have never gone unnoticed...not by me!  Did you ever know that you are my hero?  I could fly higher than eagle because the two of you are the wind beneath my wings.

Wind Beneath My Wings

Thanks for being you....to J & F!  Forever. - c

No comments:

Post a Comment