Friday, February 28, 2014

Such an honor....

 Brent and I recently had the distinct honor and privilege to travel to Maxwell Air Force Base, Gunter, in Montgomery, Alabama to attend the retirement ceremony of Chief Master Sergeant Scott.....my brother-in-law.  Frank has been a been an amazing husband, father, son, BROTHER, and military leader...for over 30 years!!!!  (You're only getting to retire from ONE of those positions, buddy!!!)  It was a real blessing to get to witness the beauty of the military ceremony itself, the joy of shared family moments, and the enduring gift of friendship.  Thanks for letting me share that special time and allowing me to share it again with others.

Awwww......
"Thanks".....just isn't enough!!!





The reception.....and Cake!!!



The "trees" just kept on coming!  The admirers came from far and near.  You're a good man, Frankie!!!

Celebration time!!!


That's my Sha!!!
And Char!!!!


Beautiful family.

Beautiful love.

Thanks guys. Love you.  - c

3 comments:

  1. Everyone looks beautiful. ;) I am so proud of my Uncle Frank!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This occasion wouldn't have been near as special if not for you and so many others making the time to share it with us! Thank you so much for making the trip! I love you!

    ReplyDelete