Sunday, October 14, 2012

My punkins!!!

Brent has made Jack-0-Lanterns with the kids for 22 years now.  Fredo had to work and then come home and work (Poor baby!!!) clearing out years of debris under the porch so Rose and B were on their own this fall break. My only job is to photograph the event, and as you can tell by the ghostly circle on the print...I don't do that very well!!!  But, there they are, shielded from the elements on the Element!  Hee, hee!
The artist indoors....
Pretty girl!
Critical carving!!!!
Headed back to K'ville!!!
And there you have it!  Glowingly awesome....Punkin PI and a PIrate Punkin!!!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Cute! Still can't believe y'all can do this so early and the pumpkins not rot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm afraid to do one just yet. It is pretty warm today...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess that's true for LA!!! :>) It is definitely sweater weather here on the mountain.

    ReplyDelete