Saturday, September 1, 2012

To new peeps and old...

...much love! To my newly found, old peeps (and I refer to our duration of friendship over time only!!), it has been great to hear from you! I can hardly believe it has been 30 years since those high school days. I wish each and every one of you my very best and continued success in all that you do.  To my old peeps who have blessed me with their tolerance for my daily shenanigans, day after day after day, I give my thanks for the blessings you bring to my life. To the peeps I have grown to know and who continue to join my life along the way, I can only hope that I provide some light and support for you, as you have for me. To the peeps I have accumulated in other countries, using Google Translate and other devices to read these words...my apologies. My crazy descriptors give English speakers pause, so I know my jargon must be difficult for you at times. I hope I have helped you find information you needed in your search. To those who want to battle melanoma in every corner, in every way...I'm your girl.

To you all:  push hard, love each other, and don't forget to breathe. Love - c

1 comment: