Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sooooo lucky....

...to have had some time off with the kids when they were home between semesters.  We got a great deal done....going through things, packing Rose for her move with Fred as well as her move to her own place in August. We played games, watched movies.  They all kicked my bootie with trail runs, insanity work-outs, core routines, sprints after regular runs - you name it.  They are back at it in K'ville now.  Got home from work last week...and B met me at the door.  "There are no cars!!!!"  He said, "I know, I thought that, too!"   So, we were tearful and weird together.  Though Rosie has been gone off and on for the past two years, Vivi the Volvo had continued to live here.  But, no more.  She has gone to seek her fortune with her mistress.  It is time.  It is good.  It is quiet.  And, I miss my critters....even though, I know...they are exactly where they should be.  Much love, my binga heads!!!! - mommy

1 comment:

  1. Vivi is enjoying coming out of retirement! And I had fun too! Much love!

    ReplyDelete