Thursday, May 10, 2012

Super great May!!!!

So happy for my two J's!!!  Both are done with radiation and getting good reports!  EXCELLENT!  Can't keep good boys and girls down for long!!!  Still got fingers crossed for my buddy Steven and his scans coming up on the 14th.  I know they will have lots of good news as well!

Plus, the pork goulash is all ready for the kiddo's who will be heading this way today.  Z gets a big 'ol bone out of the deal....I'm sure Karm with have a nice comfy bed with Fred....

AND....I get to work on planning a PARTY!!!!

It's all good!   Happy May! - c

1 comment:

  1. Yay for all the good reports! And you will be getting the same in a few weeks! :) Hi to Fred and Rose! I hope they have a relaxing 2 weeks before they head back to the books! I love you!

    ReplyDelete