Friday, April 13, 2012

Crazy Sauce!!!

This treatment is a strange one to say the least.  Woke up around 2am on Thursday, suddenly realizing that my tongue was sore and all my joints were aching....and sure enough...the past couple of days have been just as though I had received my anti-PD1 infusion last week!

Oh, well...  I've been enjoying my pretty yard with its yellow iris and red roses, rhododendrons, azaleas, wood poppies, and peonies.  The forsythia, dog wood, and cherry trees are done, with their blossoms littering the ground below them.  Brent has fixed me a garden bench in the midst of it all...looking forward to relaxing reads while resting there.

Meanwhile....finished some projects indoors, working on some needle work and continuing education studies for my license/certification, and finishing up a table cloth for the back porch.  Ran the monster today, short...but I can still say I did! - c

3 comments:

  1. Sorry this round has been so crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so weird! I wonder why? Well, I sure hope it doesn't last too long! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NOT COOL!
    so sorry
    hope you're feeling better
    love you!!!!!
    kik

    ReplyDelete