Monday, January 2, 2012

Good times...new year....

During a tumultuous 4 weeks I have been blessed with good health, time with my dear husband and children, with parents, sisters and their families, as well as great friends. Thanks for sharing your holidays and lives with me.  You nourish my spirit.

"Now it is a strange thing, but things that are good to have and days that are good to spend are soon told about, and not much to listen to; while things that are uncomfortable, palpitating, and even gruesome, may make a good tale, and take a deal of telling anyway."
                                                                                                                   J.R.R.Tolkien, The Hobbit

Though the tale may be dull, and brief...it is mine....and I am glad.  Happy New Year! - c

3 comments:

  1. I hate to break it you to you, but this year was only dull by comparison. You are never living quietly! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! That was exciting stuff! ;)
    We had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great to see everyone!!!
    Love y'all!

    ReplyDelete