Sunday, October 30, 2011

I don't leave my roses behind!!!!!





So, Friday (10/7) we drove up the coast stopping where we liked.  Pulled into a little hole in the wall along the way and had the best chowder and fish sandwich ever for lunch.  Made it to Fort Bragg by evening and stayed the night at the Ocean View Lodge.  And as you can see in the top pic....it really did have a beautiful ocean view...replete with a curious visitor on our balcony the next morning!!! I was not about to leave my pretty roses behind...so they traveled with us in the drink holder of the bug...supported by the gray, half circle travel pillow that Brent brought....with which he has the most unfortunate habit of walking about airports having snapped it onto one of his front belt loops...giving a remarkably perfect imitation of hamster gonads!!!  This visual disturbs him not in the least, by the way.  However, they (it) made a perfect support around my vase of flowers!!! - c

No comments:

Post a Comment