Sunday, March 27, 2011

P. S.

Not feeling as bad after therapy on Friday as I have the past couple of times. Maybe not having a whopping sinus infection, upper respiratory crud, and getting my asthma under control is the key!!! Whatever the reason, I'll take it. Sitting here doing my nebulizer like a good patient and about to do a bit on the elliptical before heading back to Atlanta with Roo.

By the way....pretty sure the muzak at the Tampa airport plays on a loop. Sitting there waiting on our flight Friday evening I suddenly knew that Melissa Etheridge was up next....and sure enough. Now what does that say about my brain?!!!!

"I would dial your number, just to listen to your breath......" c

1 comment:

  1. Ummm... the fact that you are learning Tampa's play list is a little scary! ;)

    ReplyDelete