Monday, February 28, 2011

Feeling a little better...

I think I did go into this round of meds with a sinus infection after having had a pretty nasty viral deal two weeks ago that got better then came back with a vengence on the Wednesday prior. I think antibiotics are kicking in to deal with that, but overall....I think I'm going to have to admit that these meds are kicking my ass...a bit! Legs are flared up and grooving now...but that is as it should be I suppose. Took the day off from work today. (I have the world's best bosses and co-workers!)So I got some good rest.

Will work the next couple of days. Looking forward to a short trip to Atlanta Friday with Brent to see the Roo for lunch and a little grocery shopping.

May your legs be lump free!!! C

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you were able to rest yesterday! I hope it goes okay at work today! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also think all of Peds Care is the bomb!

    ReplyDelete