Saturday, December 18, 2010

FYI

Just thought you might be interested to know, that based on the lab work done while I was in Tampa, I do not have HIV, Hep B or C. My thyroid is working great, as is my gallbladder. My hemoglobin and albumin are excellent...proving that I have, in fact, been eating well!!! While coughing incessantly my WBC and CRP are perfect, showing no signs of an infection or inflammation. And my LDH (a tumor marker) is low normal despite a possible tumor in my head. My chest x-ray was pronounced normal, which actually gives me some pause, as I am missing a lobe, but there you have it.

Since resting hasn't been helping, I did the elliptical for 20 minutes this morning and lived!!!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are the picture of health! :)
    I hope the cough goes away SOON!
    I love you!

    ReplyDelete