Tuesday, July 20, 2010

MRI and PET....AGAIN...

...yesterday. They went as well as could be expected. Rosie had me out at Erlanger East on Gunbarrel at 0800 for the MRI. The lady there was very nice and remembered that she had arranged with Brent and the folks at Chattanooga Imaging to start the IV and leave it in for the PET scan they were to do immediately following the MRI. Her only concern was that Brent wasn't with me, but decided that Rosie was a "very pretty" and reliable sort! Once that was done, Rosie carted me across the street to Chattanooga Imaging where Linda, the same sweet lady who had done my PET last, did it again using my existing IV for the scan and labs, which was even more than I had hoped.

Once done, Rosie took me for a sub and we did the last bit of shopping for things she needs when she moves. Then, she drove out to get her car emissions checked and then to Erlanger's main campus where I had lab drawn in prep for all my upcoming doctor visits this week. After we made a small trip to the grocery store, we made dogs and brats with Kay's special relish (DELICIOUS, Kay....thanks!!) for the boys who walked in the door together.

So...here's to all my pokers working together!!! - c

1 comment: