Monday, May 17, 2010

Monday, Monday....

Hope you all had a good Monday! Did my elliptical for 10 minutes and 207 "calories" yesterday. Today my personal trainer had me work in my flower beds and with my roses a little...but no elliptical, saying that the yard work was enough for today. Aggravating to admit she is right. Still get rather short of breath if I laugh, talk , or move about very much. Anyhow, she has created a new program for 15 minutes that I am to start tomorrow. So, we'll see how that goes...

My sister, Kik, is coming in to see me tomorrow and will stay until Thursday, so that will be fun. It's nice to have both the kids home with me as well...they always know how to make me laugh.

Hope things are coming up roses for each of you. Love - c

3 comments:

  1. Hi Celeste, I miss your sweet smile and your bubbly personality. It does me good to read your posts. I can hear you saying the things you write. I love all the pictures you posted too.
    My mom starts her chemo next week. She will have 3 cycles lasting 3 weeks each(two days of tx) with a week of rest in between each cycle. Then she will go to Emory for the stem cell transplant. We are still waiting on the appointment date for her initial visit there. Love you lots and I am praying for your complete recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I missed so much while I was in CA.
    You are truly blessed with beautiful family.:)
    It really feels strange not seeing you in your corner library.I just feel like something important is missing.

    I pray for your complete recovery, hopefully I can see you before my last day at PedsCare.
    Even if I leave I am glad we have this blog and facebook to keep in touch. ( I am so bad with keeping up with websites;however I keep it for a long time and once in a while will send you e-cards and updates of my life:))

    And Danita, I will pray for your mom tonight when I pray for Celeste.

    Love Yejin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Dr. Kim. I wish you and yours the very best.

    Thanks for updating me about your mom, Danita. I am so sorry that both of you are having to go through all this. I know your support and love are such a source of strength for her. I am wishing you both the best, best, best!!! Love you.

    ReplyDelete