Saturday, May 15, 2010

Graduation Day...

She did it!! Brent, Fred and I are so proud of Rosie!! The deed is done and she did it well. Way to go my girlie girl!

Fred is back home and that is always fun for me. He gets me into trouble, but always helps me get out of it!!

Took the day off from my elliptical...figured walking to McKenzie Arena and such, as well as a short walk with Brent and the dogs, was enough today. So glad I was able to make it to this day...and on my own power!

Hope all of you are having a good weekend. Love always - c

2 comments:

  1. Yay Rose! Congratulations!
    And Fred, I know it's so good for you to be home for the summer.
    Y'all are both so good for your mom!
    Love to all...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Rosie!!!!
    I hope y'all have a great weekend!!!!!!
    Love you,
    Kik

    ReplyDelete